Saturday, March 3, 2012

That's the WAY it is !

College life is not easy.. 
You need to be far away ... Missing your family everyday....
and Thinking of them every minute of the day.


As I enter this new dimension of my life, things are getting tougher.
Day after day I must face this new world that sometimes makes me feel like I'm a total stranger.
There are times that I would feel that I don't belong and I'm not that strong.
New friends, new classmates, new mentors... everything is totally different from before.
More problems to encounter, heart-breaking circumstances and obstacles to fight and difficulties that sometimes immobilizes me. But, that's the way it is.. life must go on no matter what.
It's  all okay, a prayer of faith can remove it. I know God will always be with me til the end of my journey.
And also, there is my loving family, caring and believing in me and in the things that I can do.
I lift up everything to the mighty hands of our loving Almighty Father :)


---- fighting ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment