Saturday, March 3, 2012

WALKING SUNSHINE


I Celebrate Your Life

Mom, your birthday means so much to me;
to have you in my life another year,
the time I spent enfolded in your love,
each day, each moment with you is so dear.
I cherish the very special bond we have.
You lift my spirit in so many ways.
I celebrate your life; I honor you,
and send to you my love and care and praise.

In you I found my strength and refuge
And the will to survive & to live…
I found the love I wanted to find.
You taught me to overcome my circumstances,
And to make the most of what life will give.
                        You taught me to love & accept myself,
Entirely for whom I am…
To embrace my strengths, work on my weakness,
And to be the best person I can become.
You’re always there for me.
            Each year I’m extra happy on your birthday
               your day reminds me of God’s gift to me
Thank you for your time, gentle and
Full warm of comfort...
Your presence made me realized that
I always have something to live for
And I’m forever be thankful ‘coz
You are my MOTHER …
The WALKING SUNSHINE of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment